Now cook harira soup by hand
The original way for Moroccan Harira soup
Hareira Moroccan popular soup.
Here is the best Moroccan soup ever, which is delicious and useful Moroccan Hareira soup, Hareira are one of the most popular foods in Morocco and it consists of several varieties, as it is beneficial and has many vitamins and is very useful in the winter, Soup Harira fun too.
Harira (Arabic: الحريرة al-ḥarīra, Berber languages: ⴰⵣⴽⵉⴼ azkif) is a traditional Moroccan and Algerian soup. It is popular as a starter but is also eaten on its own as a light snack. There are many variations and it is mostly
served during Ramadan, although it can be made throughout the year.
It is also part of the Maghrebi cuisine, where lemon juice and egg is added to brighten the flavors of the soup. Like Muslims, who traditionally have the filling
- chickpeas, pre-marinated.
- nos 4 tomato juice.
- Coriander and parsley.
- Dark lentils.
- Celery and one onion.
- Plumper and meat broth box.
- Alternatively, you can use meat.
- Spices ginger, turmeric, black pepper and paprika.
How to prepare Moroccan Harira.
- First, add the pot to the heat and add the tomato juice.
- Add five spoonfuls of lentils.
- Add chickpeas.
- Spoon of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of coriander and parsley.
- Celery spoon.
- You can add many vegetables as needed.
- Stir over low heat.
- Ad the onions.
- Add salt.
- Ad a quarter of the broth.
- Add half a spoon of black pepper.
- Ad half a spoonful of paprika.
- Add a small turmeric spoon.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Teaspoon ginger powder.
- A small spoon of ghee or my butter.
- Keep mixing.
- Now add the water to the last level of the bowl and put it on low heat for an hour but a quarter.
- Take a look first at the chickpeas and the lentils must be cooked.
- It must ripen within half an hour, depending on the type of cock you have.
- Add water now after the chickpeas and lentils are cooked.
- Leave it on low heat now.
- Now the most important thing is the secret of the Moroccan mixture and the sauce for the weight of calories.
Cooking steps complement the Moroccan Harira.
- Add a number of seven spoonfuls of flour.
- Add water intermittently with continuous stirring.
- Until the flour is dissolved in water.
- Continue stirring until thawed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- Continue stirring until the sauce melts in the flour.
- When the mixture is like this.
- Keep stirring until there are no granules.
- If there are still granules, you can filter the mixture in a colander.
- I changed the bowl to my large soup size.
- Add the noodles now.
- Number four tablespoons of noodles.
- Then mix now.
- Now add the flour and sauce mixture slowly and continue mixing.
- Try to rush a little bit so that it is not granular.
- This will be a fine sauce If it gets too heavy add warm water
- Now leave it on low heat for five minutes.
- Until flour is cooked.
- Now the soup is cooked and the mixture is medium, not heavy, not light.
- I will add some celery.
- This is the final look for a delicious, useful, and rich vitamins Moroccan soup dish.
- You can serve it with a sweet date.
As you can see, it is a very easy and inexpensive way that contains vitamins, and it is the most famous food in Morocco. I have eaten it all a lot in Chefchaouen.
I will leave you now with my wife’s Pyramid cooking channel
To see how to make calorie soup, there is an English translation in the channel, just click on the translation box to show the translation
Please, if you liked the explanation method, leave me a comment. If there is any amendment recommended, please tell me, I hope that I will be as you think of me.
Hanaa and healing with Moroccan Harira soup.
Thank you all.